Become a Venture Scout with Grishin Robotics, an early-stage Silicon Valley VC fund focused on investing in consumer and small B2B tech.
Venture Scout Program with Grishin Robotics, an early-stage Silicon Valley VC fund focused on investing in consumer and small B2B tech.
The program is led by the investment team of Grishin Robotics and based on two pillars:
- An in-depth discussion on early-stage investing principles and processes along with our proprietary research
- A hand-picked community of venture scouts who are as driven and accomplished as you are
Scouts work with Grishin Robotics and their peers to exchange ideas, practice investing together and build their personal investment strategies.
The applications for the 3rd cohort are now open.
Grishin Robotics built an active Senior Advisor program over the last year including:
- Margo Georgiadis, President and CEO Ancestry, previously Head of Americas for Google
- Ron Hirson, CPO DocuSign
- Chris Koehler, CMO Box
- Bertrand Schmitt, co-founder, and Chairman at AppAnnie
- Kai Huang, co-founder of Red Octane/Guitar Hero
- Shawn Tsao, co-founder and former COO of Caviar
- Rob Caruso, VP Netflix