In today’s show, you’ll hear investor perspectives on the COVID-19 impact on the SaaS sector.
This is Investor Perspectives, I’m the host of Investor Connect, Hall T Martin, where we connect startups and investors for funding.
It’s the time of COVID-19. Software as a Service is currently undergoing tremendous change across the U.S. The lockdown has disrupted many industries such as travel, hospitality, restaurants, and more. We have investors and startup founders describe the impact of COVID-19 on the SaaS market.
Our guests are:
- Matt Oguz, Chief Investment Officer, Iris Family Office and Founding Partner at Venture Science
- George Spencer, Managing Partner, Seyen Capital
- Chris Hall, Principal, Escalate Capital Partners
- Nick Adams, Managing Partner, Differential Ventures
- Jason Kraus, Partner, EQx Fund
- Karey Barker, Founding Managing Director, Cross Creek
- John Gu, Principal-Growth Equity Group, Spring Mountain Capital
- JD Weinstein, Head, Global VC Practice, Oracle
- Stuart Kime, Co-Founder, Chief Future Officer, hOp
I hope you enjoy this episode.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact email@example.com
For a full transcript, click here.
Music courtesy of Bensound.
Copyright (c) 2021, Hall Martin and investorconnect.org. All rights reserved.
Hall T Martin is the director of Investor Connect, which is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to the education of investors for early-stage funding. All opinions expressed by Hall and podcast guests are solely their own opinions and do not reflect the opinion of Investor Connect. This podcast is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon for the basis of investment decisions.