Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso — your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
Fund managers must present their investment ideas to the other general partners.
Here’s how to analyze a potential company for investment:
1) Identify a recent event for the target company, such as entering a new market.
2) Discuss how the company can disrupt the newly-entered market with their expertise and business model.
3) Talk about the positives you see in the company’s financials and market position.
4) Express caution based on any concerns about the business including product/market fit, management team, or cost structures.
5) Discuss macroeconomic issues both positive and negative.
6) Conclude with a recommendation to pursue an investment based on the positives outweighing the negatives.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact email@example.com
Copyright (c) 2021, Hall Martin and investorconnect.org. All rights reserved.
Hall T Martin is the director of Investor Connect, which is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to the education of investors for early-stage funding. All opinions expressed by Hall and podcast guests are solely their own opinions and do not reflect the opinion of Investor Connect. This podcast is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon for the basis of investment decisions.