Hello, this is Hall T. Martin with the Startup Funding Espresso — your daily shot of startup funding and investing.
If you want to raise venture capital funding, then check these points to see if you are venture fundable:
Do you have the following:
– Recurring revenue – Do you have recurring revenue in your model?
– Platform-based approach – Are you taking a platform-based approach to the product/service delivery, or do you sell one-off products?
– Data-centric – Are you capturing key data elements that improve your process and product?
– Strong Team – Do you have a strong team? Does each member bring expertise about their field to your business?
– Fast Growth (>50% YoY) – Are you growing at least 50% YoY?
– Large Target Market – Are you targeting a market over $1B?
The more check marks you have on this list the more fundable you are with VCs.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today.
For more episodes from Investor Connect, please visit the site at: http://investorconnect.org
Check out our other podcasts here: https://investorconnect.org/
For Investors check out: https://tencapital.group/investor-landing/
For Startups check out: https://tencapital.group/company-landing/
For eGuides check out: https://tencapital.group/education/
For upcoming Events, check out https://tencapital.group/events/
For Feedback please contact email@example.com
Copyright (c) 2020, Hall Martin and investorconnect.org. All rights reserved.
Hall T Martin is the director of Investor Connect, which is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to the education of investors for early-stage funding. All opinions expressed by Hall and podcast guests are solely their own opinions and do not reflect the opinion of Investor Connect. This podcast is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon for the basis of investment decisions.