Are you considering launching a Series A fundraise?
For startups not requiring FDA, you will need the following:
– A product with revenue, preferably above $500K/year
– A growth plan to reach $10M annual revenue
– A strong team with growth company experience
– A credible funding plan to maintain growth with reasonable burn rates
– An updated financial proforma showing your growth plan and use of funds
– A pitch deck showing your growth plan
If you are aiming for a target valuation, you may have to raise a Seed+ round of $500K to position the company with the proper KPIs and growth rates before pursuing the Series A.
Thank you for joining us for the Startup Funding Espresso where we help startups and investors connect for funding.
Let’s go startup something today!
Copyright (c) 2018, Hall Martin and investorconnect.org. All rights reserved.
NOTE: Investor Connect is a program under the Texas Open Angel Network which is a 501(c3) non-profit dedicated to the education around startup funding. Hall Martin is the principal contact, and may be reached at http://www.investorconnect.org/contact.
Hall T. Martin is the Director of Investor Connect which is 501c3 non-profit dedicated to the education of investors for early stage funding. All opinions expressed by Hall and podcast guests are solely their own opinions and do not reflect the opinion of Investor Connect. This podcast is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a basis for investment decisions.